8) When you go fishing' and you catch something', that's good. If you're making love and you catch something', that's bad.
7) Fish don't compare you to other fishermen, or want to know how many other fish you caught.
6) In fishing' you lie about the one that got away. In loving' you lie about the one you caught.
5) You can catch and release a fish, you don't have to lie and promise to still be friends after you let it go.
4) You don't have to necessarily change your line to keep catching fish.
3) You can catch a fish on a 20-cent worm; if you want to catch a woman you're talking dinner and a movie minimum.
2) Fish don't mind if you fall asleep in the middle of fishing'.
1) After you eat them once you never have to see them again